Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've been doing a little bit of research on filters lately, and I've decided to buy a circular polarized filter. From what I've read, it makes sense to have one for outdoor shooting especially. I've also found Hoya filters on the Henry's Ebay store for half the price I have seen them anywhere else, so why not. Another cool little discovery I made for myself was a monopod. I've never heard of them, but I talked to a guy at a photo store who said he has one and loves it. Pretty cool contraption I might say! Plus its lighter, so I might look into that instead of a tripod. For anyone who is into photoshopping their pictures, I found this sight full of good tutorials for many different things. Let me know if you find any other good sites.

http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorials/Photoshop/Photography/1
.
.

1 comment:

  1. Nice set of pictures !!! Excellent work ! I enjoyed it a lot !

    ReplyDelete