Monday, January 26, 2009

Sophia at 2 months old
















Millie and I have been pretty obsessed with taking pictures since Sophia was born. It also helps to finally have a camera able of taking good pictures!



It seems that every morning we wake up and want to do a small "photo sesh", as we call them (we're nerds), because she is always very happy and talkative. Even after a long night of crying and fussing, I usually forget how tired I am at 9:00 when she looks over at me and smiles when I say hello.

2 comments:

  1. Those are really great shots - it helps to have such an adorable subject. What setting did you use? Are these taken indoors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were all taken in our living room with sunlight coming in. I tried as much as I could to use complimentary colors, but sometimes its not possible. Because sunlight was coming in I could use 100 ISO and then about 1/40 or 50 shutter speed. In the close-up of her eyes the f-stop was as low as the camera goes, 3.5, so I could get good depth of field. But most of them I like to use around 6.7 so she doesn't go out of focus easy.

    ReplyDelete